Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Eco Supply, LLC’s Website, located at https://www.ecosupply-us.com/
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Eco Supply, LLC if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Eco Supply, LLC. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Eco Supply, LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Eco Supply, LLC for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
· Republish material from Eco Supply, LLC
· Sell, rent or sub-license material from Eco Supply, LLC
· Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Eco Supply, LLC
· Redistribute content from Eco Supply, LLC
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Eco Supply, LLC does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Eco Supply, LLC its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Eco Supply, LLC shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Eco Supply, LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
· You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
· The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
· The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
· The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Eco Supply, LLC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
· Government agencies.
· Search engines.
· News organizations.
· Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
· System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Eco Supply, LLC. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
· By use of our corporate name; or
· By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
· By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
You acknowledge and agree that the Content is owned by Eco Supply, LLC and/or its partners and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Where Eco Supply, LLC has posted a legal notice or credits on pages of the Web site, you may not remove such notices or credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits. Within the Content and pages of the Web site, Eco Supply, LLC has included its names, marks, brands, logos, designs, trade dress, and other designations Eco Supply, LLC uses in connection with its product offerings and services (collectively, “Eco Supply, LLC Trademarks”). Eco Supply, LLC reserves all of its rights in the Content and Eco Supply, LLC Trademarks.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Limitations of liability
Eco Supply, LLC will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Eco Supply, LLC has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials posted on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send Eco Supply, LLC a “Notification of Claimed Infringement” requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the works that have been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted
works located on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
3. Identification of the specific material or link alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Eco Supply, LLC to locate the material on the Site;
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available);
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send Eco Supply, LLC a counter-notice.
Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see https://www.copyright.gov/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Site should be sent to https://www.ecosupply-us.com/contact. Consult your legal advisor and see 17 U.S.C. § 512 before filing a notice or counter-notice as there are penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
· limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
· limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
· limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
· exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
You hereby indemnify Eco Supply, LLC and undertake to keep Eco Supply, LLC indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Eco Supply, LLC to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Eco Supply, LLC’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Eco Supply, LLC arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions
Updates To These Terms
We may revise or otherwise change or update these Terms from time to time. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such changes. However, please check the “Last Updated” legend to see when these Terms were last revised. When changes are made to these Terms, they will become immediately effective when published on this page unless otherwise noted. We encourage you to periodically review these Terms―there may have been changes to our policies that may affect you. If you do not agree to the Terms as modified, then you must discontinue your use of the Site. Your continued use of the Site will signify your continued agreement to these Terms as revised. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of material changes to these Terms. Such efforts might include posting notice on the Site or contacting you using any information we have on file for you.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us using the following link: https://www.ecosupply-us.com/contact